1000 Series-Low Profile
1000 Series-Low Profile With the 8" (20.32 cm) freeboard, this Connect-A-Dock dock system is best suited for smaller bodies of water and/or coves that are protected from large waves.
Its low profile provides an excellent transition for boats such as Jon boats, Kayaks, Canoes, and Sculls. You can build swim platforms, walkways for wetlands and marshy areas as well as any style of dock your imagination will create.
Check out our prepackaged dock systems: Straight, Swim Platform, F, T, U, L shapes
2000 Series-High Profile
2000 Series-High Profile With the 17" (43.18 cm) freeboard, this Connect-A-Dock dock system is best suited for mooring boats such as ski boats, pontoon boats, sail boats and catamarans providing an even transition when entering or exiting.
Using this unique building block design, you can assemble decks, party barges, boat slips and just about any style of dock. Your imagination is your only limitation!
Check out our prepackaged dock systems: Straight, Deck Platform, F, T, U, L shapes
Dock Cross Section:
The photo shows the bottom coming up to support the top, which prevents a soft marshmallow feel when walking on the surface.
The photo also shows how thick the walls of the dock are which leads into a durable and puncture resistant float.
Our products are hollow with no polystyrene beads (environmentally friendly).
Color is throughout the wall -- If you scratch it, it will be the same color.
Closely spaced support ribs provide rigidity underfoot, while the unique design of the float chambers trap air on the surface of the water for additional buoyancy.
1000 and 2000 Series Dock Specs:
Both the 1000 and 2000 Series docks are rotationally molded from polyethylene and have no polystyrene beads or CCA (environmentally friendly).
The color is throughout the wall -- If you scratch it, it will be the same color.
- Model: FS1120
- 90" x 120" x 10"(228.6 cm x 304.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 400 lbs. (181.4 Kg)
- Model: FS1060
- 45" x 60" x 10" (114.3 cm x 152.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
Weight: 90 lbs. (41 Kg)
- Maximum Floatation: 690 lbs per section (313 Kg)
- Model: FS1030
- 45" x 30" x 10" (76.2 cm x 114.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.68 Kg)
- Maximum Floatation: 325 lbs per section (147.4 Kg)
- Model: FS2120
- 72" x 120" x 20" (182.9 cm x 304.8 cm x 51 cm)
- Weight: 428 lbs. (194 Kg)
- Maximum Floatation: 4800 lbs per section (2177 kg)
- Model: FS2096
- 48" x 96" x 20" (121.9 cm x 243.8 cm x 50.8 cm)
- Weight: 200 lbs. (91 Kg)
- Maximum Floatation: 2500 lbs per section (1134 Kg)